Acceptable Use Policy
YVSSE Hosting is committed to providing a high-quality hosting service to all of our customers. This acceptable use policy outlines the types of activities that are prohibited on our hosting platform.
1. Prohibited Activities
The following activities are strictly prohibited on YVSSE Hosting's platform:
- Illegal activities: Any activity that violates local, state, federal, or international laws is strictly prohibited.
- Spamming: Sending unsolicited email messages or other types of unsolicited messages is not allowed.
- Phishing: Attempting to obtain sensitive information, such as passwords or credit card numbers, by posing as a legitimate entity is not allowed.
- Hacking: Attempting to gain unauthorized access to systems or networks is strictly prohibited.
- Excessive resource usage: Any activity that results in excessive resource usage, such as CPU, memory, or disk usage, is not allowed.
- Hosting illegal content: Any content that violates copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property laws is strictly prohibited.
- Hosting malicious content: Hosting content that contains viruses, malware, or other harmful code is not allowed.
2. Reporting Violations
If you become aware of any violations of this acceptable use policy, please report them to us immediately by contacting our support team.
YVSSE Hosting reserves the right to investigate any violations of this acceptable use policy and take appropriate action, including but not limited to suspending or terminating the customer's account.
4. Changes to the Policy
YVSSE Hosting may modify this acceptable use policy at any time, without notice. Customers are responsible for regularly reviewing this policy to ensure compliance.
By using YVSSE Hosting's hosting platform, customers agree to comply with this acceptable use policy. Failure to comply may result in the suspension or termination of the customer's account.