Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions (“Agreement”) govern your use of the YVSSE Hosting website and hosting services. By using our website and services, you agree to be bound by this Agreement. If you do not agree to this Agreement, you should not use our website or services.
1. Hosting Services
We offer web hosting services through our cPanel/WHM platform. We use industry-standard security measures to protect your data and to ensure the uptime of our servers. However, we cannot guarantee the availability or performance of our hosting services, and we are not responsible for any loss or damage that may result from the use of our hosting services.
2. Acceptable Use
You are responsible for complying with all applicable laws and regulations in your use of our website and services. You agree not to use our website or services for any illegal or unauthorized purpose, or to violate any laws or regulations.
You agree not to use our website or services to:
- Upload, post, or transmit any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, or otherwise objectionable;
- Upload, post, or transmit any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary rights of any party;
- Upload, post, or transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, or other forms of solicitation;
- Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Use our website or services to engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts the website or services, or that may harm our servers or infrastructure;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to our website or services, or to any account, computer system, or network connected to our website or services;
- Use our website or services to transmit any viruses, worms, Trojan horses, or other harmful or destructive code;
- Use our website or services for any purpose that is prohibited by this Agreement or that is unlawful or harmful to others.
3. Payment and Fees
You agree to pay all fees and charges associated with your use of our hosting services. We will bill you on a monthly basis, and you agree to pay all charges within 30 days of receipt of invoice. Failure to pay fees may result in suspension or termination of your account. We reserve the right to change our fees and billing methods at any time. Any such changes will be posted on our website, and you are responsible for reviewing the website to obtain timely notice of such changes.
You may terminate your account with us at any time by contacting our support team at email@example.com. We may terminate your account if you violate this Agreement or our Acceptable Use Policy, or if we determine that your use of our website or services may harm our servers or infrastructure. Upon termination of your account, we will delete all data associated with your account, unless we are required by law to retain such data.
5. Disclaimer of Warranties
Our website and services are provided “as is” and without warranty of any kind. We do not warrant that our website or services will meet your requirements or that they will be uninterrupted or error-free. We are not responsible for any harm to your computer system or loss of data that may result from the use of our website or services.
6. Limitation of Liability
In no event shall YVSSE Hosting be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with your use of our website or services, including, without limitation, damages for loss of profits, loss of data, business interruption, or any other commercial damages or losses, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
7. Contact Us
If you have any questions about this Agreement, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
By using our website or services, you agree to be bound by this Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and YVSSE Hosting with respect to your use of our website and services, and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements or understandings, whether written or oral, relating to such use.