YVSSE Hosting offers reseller, master reseller, and alpha reseller hosting plans to customers who wish to resell hosting services to their own customers. This policy outlines the terms and conditions that govern the use of YVSSE Hosting's reseller services.
1. Reseller Hosting Plans
YVSSE Hosting offers three reseller hosting plans, each with its own set of features and limitations:
- Reseller Hosting: This plan allows resellers to create and manage their own hosting accounts, with a specified amount of storage and bandwidth. Resellers can also set their own prices and billing cycles for their customers.
- Master Reseller Hosting: This plan includes all the features of the Reseller Hosting plan, plus the ability to create and manage their own reseller accounts. Master resellers can set their own prices and billing cycles for their resellers and customers.
- Alpha Reseller Hosting: This plan includes all the features of the Master Reseller Hosting plan, plus the ability to create and manage their own master reseller accounts. Alpha resellers can set their own prices and billing cycles for their master resellers, resellers, and customers.
2. Reseller Obligations
Resellers are responsible for:
- Providing technical support to their own customers.
- Maintaining the security and stability of their own hosting accounts and their customers' accounts.
- Complying with YVSSE Hosting's acceptable use policy and terms of service.
- Paying all fees and charges related to their reseller account on time.
Resellers are also responsible for ensuring that their customers comply with YVSSE Hosting's acceptable use policy and terms of service.
3. Fees and Payments
Resellers are charged a monthly fee for their reseller hosting plan, based on the plan they choose. Resellers must pay all fees and charges on time, or risk having their reseller account suspended or terminated.
YVSSE Hosting provides technical support to resellers for issues related to their hosting account. Resellers are responsible for providing technical support to their own customers.
YVSSE Hosting reserves the right to terminate a reseller account at any time, for any reason, without notice. Resellers may also terminate their account at any time, but must pay any outstanding fees or charges before doing so.
6. Changes to the Policy
YVSSE Hosting may modify this reseller policy at any time, without notice. Resellers are responsible for regularly reviewing this policy to ensure compliance.
By signing up for a reseller hosting plan with YVSSE Hosting, resellers agree to comply with this policy and YVSSE Hosting's acceptable use policy and terms of service. Failure to comply may result in the suspension or termination of the reseller account.